Friday, May 1, 2009

Why, indeed.


Why, indeed., originally uploaded by wizzybit.

A picture I took at my former employer's parking ramp, back in December 2008. I would have added the question mark, if I'd had spray paint with me.

I'm ashamed to admit, I kind of finished smashing my old Canon point and shoot today. It was somewhat satisfying, but now I'm without a reliable camera to carry with me. I had dropped it on the stairs, trying to get a picture of Blueberry the cat, back in the day. The bottom kind of popped out, so you had to hold it together while taking pictures, to make sure the batteries were engaged. I tried to take pictures last night, but it was too frustrating. I tried some more today, and was equally annoyed, and then the smashing began. Against the dining room table, nothing too dramatic. But it's dead now.

No comments:

Post a Comment