Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer bucket list

In the summer, I become an even more unreliable blogger. I would like to say it's because I'm too busy doing summer, but sometimes it's because I'm just too busy. So I've been working on the summer bucket list so I don't waste too many opportunities to be there:

1. Read a book in a hammock. Jules asked me the most important question ("Do you have a hammock?") and the answer is yes. I do.

2. Every Sunday at the beach. Luckily, I consider summer over on September 21.

3. Wear the white cardigan, the circle skirt, the espadrilles, all the loose flowy things. T shirt and shorts are boring.

4. Eat all the peaches, right now.

5. Although I deleted the candy crushing monetizing phone game from my life, I did enjoy that time on the porch with the kitty after work. Reinstituting, before it's too cold to porch.

6. Have a summer BBQ.

I guess that makes August's project, enjoy August. So here we go!

What else am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment