Sunday, October 7, 2012

My 5th Chakra's sound is HAM.

As is yours. But because I am immature (think 12 year old boy....) I started to smile. Because I was totally thinking of pork products. So I'm now quite certain that's my favorite chakra - the throat, thyroid, and bacon connection is too much to ignore.

I was also musing about how there is no new information. Ever. I already knew everything I ever learned. And you're not learning anything new, either. We're just sort of remembering and forgetting the same things over and over. I can't even call myself Master of the Obvious - because I'm not the master!

I reached this enlightened state at a belly dance workshop this morning. I have affirmations now, keep myself protected. Or at least cured. Cured meat products. Salty, delicious..... bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment