Friday, July 16, 2010

Well, that was pretty dull.

I can see why there's not exactly a lot of thyroid cancer blogs. I feel exactly the same, except with a slightly more frequent urge to nap. Not exactly earth-shaking self-analysis or life changing.

I do have a grody scar. I should take a picture of it. It will fade. The surgeon said I will have forgotten about it all in one year.

But I probably shouldn't forget. There was a lot of goodwill and love around, and I would like to remember that and pay it forward. That sounds cheesy, but it's all you can do, and you probably can't even do that.

And I'm not exactly the same. I can't sing. I'm not saying I could sing before, but so far, I have not been able to sing anything with high notes. Not even as a joke, which I used to love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment