Thursday, July 14, 2011

I can't remember what number I'm on.

Perhaps 25?  I mean for the gratefulness countdown. That's what my old-timey notebook says, anyway, the one where I scrawl my little notes. It says the 25 is compliments.

I used to say I was a compliment whore, but that seems a little harsh. I do enjoy feedback. Perhaps especially praise.  I vaguely remember taking some job compatibility testing before or early in college and learning that I could not predict which way gears should turn, but that I did enjoy working with people and lots and lots of feedback. I have found that to be true still. However, let me state that Richard has gone overboard in the last month or so. Too much praise is embarrassing.

24. Curly hair. I really had to struggle to come around on this one. I was totally hating my horrible unpredictable curling-like-a-90s-spiral-perm hair. But then I got a little trim and it's all nice again. Or maybe, the humidity is down. Whatever.

23. Pretty pink clouds. Sunset. Obvious. If only pictures could capture it.

22. Polite society. Because I went to an actually enjoyable wedding shower.

I'm not sure if this will buzz or not. Google is changing things all around, and you know I have to jump into that pool before I read the danger signs. Oh shoot, is this the deep end?

No comments:

Post a Comment