Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grateful 26-33

26. My ass. For sitting.
27. My new bike skirt, for protecting my ass. Padded shorts underneath, you see. And cute as a BUTTon.
28. I went to South Haven, and saw the tall ships. It wasn't part of the plan, I was just killing time while Richard worked. And there she was, floating down the channel, while I crossed the street. Tourist pirates.
29. Hot. See previous post.
30. Honest car repairs. I love Woodward's garage. Fluids needed changing, and things needed checking. The old place seemed to have a flat $500 fee no matter what, so that's what we were prepared to pay. However, the actual cost at Woodward's was 1/5 of that. Richard actually asked, did you do what I mentioned? and they were quite amused.
31. Co-workers.
32. Cell phones
33. Air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment