Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tiny thoughts

Gratitude - I really miss my laptop and therefore the ability to write a sentence longer than this with punctuation. I miss commas. And dashes. Parentheses. Semicolon. Grateful for all your skills I'm organizing my words.

Meditation - it's coming along. Trying not to be too literal about it (must be in lotus position, om, etc.) is the hardest part. Perhaps I am defining it too loosely for some, but they can carry on their own way. This is mine. I count laying in bed and labeling thoughts, walking, space-outs followed by 3 or more deep breaths.

Nanowrimo - it's national novel writing month. You'll have to google it, because I am too lazy to figure out how to post a link from my phone. I tried in 2010, but without a burning desire and a way to type faster than this baloney, it would be insane to even try. So I am writing a poem a day instead. No, you won't have to read them, so relax. In my little notebook with a pen. Very fulfilling so far.

So yes, I have added to my daily guilt routine. Every day, I shower, work, eat, putter, meditate, scribble. That's the "whiz" I seek - a routine for happiness. I will just keep adjusting the straps until it's comfortable. It seems like there should be more, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment