Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hats in action! 1


Hats in action! 1, originally uploaded by wizzybit.

Worst craft blogger ever! I tend to give my creations away before I can even photograph them. However, since I love to mash sardines into my ice cream (and bad analogies), I have now created the craft / street fashion blog, where I give people crafts and then try to catch them wearing them in public while I have a camera. It's like shooting fish in a barrel of ice cream!

Anyway, Kelly on the far left with the double-shooters is wearing on my favorite hats, a light blue alpaca yarn helmet crocheted from a vintage pattern, topped with giant pom pom. I figured if anyone could pull it off, it would be Kelly.

Now, stop looking at the kitty cat in the leopard bra. Look at my hat! I made that hat.

3 comments:

  1. Nice hat!
    and hey, look at that glittery "symbol" I made that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I may need to consult you for some glittering. I have another project involving Eccentric Day and co-workers. Have you ever put glitter on tights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, but you could probably use some glittery fabric paint

    ReplyDelete